- Cooling channel designed on the Molds and Dies to closely follow the contour of the part profile
- Improves the part quality and tool life to a greater extent
- Reduce Production Cycle by Time by 20% - 30%.
Conventional cooling VS Conformal cooling
Conventional cooling :
- The distance from cavity to cooling channel differs due to limitations of conventional machining process. As a result, the heat dissipation cannot take place uniformly in the material
- Uneven cooling results in internal stresses that negatively impact part quality (warpage)
- Cooling time is longer since cooling channels cannot reach all intricate areas
Conformal cooling :
- Cooling channels are placed uniformly and close to the profile of the part
- Uniform cooling results in improved part quality
- The production cycle time is reduced because of faster cooling
- Design driven manufacturing results in maximum freedom of design
- Highly productive tools and faster pay-back
- Improved profits !
Our Tooling expertise and sound knowledge of moulding simulation software help us to provide best-in-class conformal cooling solutions.
We provide complete end to end solution on conformal cooling for Plastic Moulds and Die Casting Dies